Very Berry Frozen Cream Pie is a dessert with fresh season blueberries and raspberries, just perfect refreshment for hot summer days. If you like ice cream, particularly fruit, you will love this pie.
This is one of my favorite summer desserts. Graham cracker pie crust, frozen creamy filling, swirls with homemade blueberry and raspberry sauce… Pure perfection, if you inquire me.
This pie is so simple to prepare. If you are planning it for some singular occasion, it may be made a day before and kept in the freezer.
Its bottom layer is crunchy and cold creamy filling melts in your mouth… just perfect for summer refreshment.
Very Berry Frozen Cream Pie can be elaborated all year long, not only in the course of summer. I like berry desserts and I often prepare them, for you to find lots more marvelous recipes.
BLUEBERRY AND RASPBERRY SAUSE
- 1 cup Fresh raspberries
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Water, divided
- 6 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground Graham cracker
- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoon unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- TO PREPARE BLUEBERRY AND RASPBERRY SAUCE:
- In a small pan put blueberries, 1/4 cup water, 3 table spoons sugar and 1/2 table spoon cornstarch. In a separate pan, put the same ingredients and raspberries, instead of blueberries. Heat at a medium temperature, stirring from time to time, for 4-5 min. Leave to cool for 15 minutes, at a room temperature.
- In order to eliminate raspberry seeds, press raspberries through a fine mesh straier using rubber spatula. Leave it in the fridge for an hour, to cool.
- TO PREPARE GRAHAM CRACKER PIE CRUST:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a medium dish, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. Press on the bottom and the sides of the pie plate and bake for 7 min. Cool for 15 minutes, at a room temperature, then in the fridge until cooled completely.
- TO PREPARE THE FILLING:
- In a large dish beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add condensed milk, heavy whipping cream and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Take the pie crust and sauces out of the fridge. Pour half of the filling over the graham pie crust. With a spoon, put one sauce, than the other, until 1/2 is used. Swirl with a knife. Pour the rest of the filling and repeat the same procedure with the sauces.
I like frozen desserts, so I often prepare them. I additionally love extremely berry desserts and here are a couple of of my favorite Easy Fresh Berry Cream Cake, Summer Berry Cheesecake Pie and Strawberry Blueberry Icebox Cake. Summer is here, berries, too. I suggest extremely Berry Frozen Cream Pie if you need to try something candy and refreshing. Enjoy!