Sharing my all time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe today, my Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies! These cookies bring a smile to everyones faces. They’re completely perfect for every Holiday, occasion and so perfect for bake sales!
Try my Perfect M&M’s Cookies too! go after Picky Palate on Instagram for every day recipe motivation. I’ve made a fully detailed video on how to make my cookies! go after me on YouTube for more recipe videos! Enjoy!
My mom and I had so much fun in her kitchen making these these giant cookies cookies. Not only do they look to die for but I must mention they were one of the tastiest darn cookies I’ve ever eaten!
Remember these next time you require a fun new cookie to bring somewhere, they’ll be a trmendous hit! Enjoy!
How To Make the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag Oreo Cookies I used the double stuff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined. Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough. Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve with a tall glass of milk, enjoy!
Cream your butter and sugars ?? It was fun using an actual electric mixer at my moms. She’s an old fashion gal ?? Please note, I commonly make this recipe in my Stand Mixer or even with just a trmendous mixing bowl and large spoon. You don’t have to use an electric mixer if you don’t have one. Once butter and sugars are creamed, add your eggs.
They’ll look a small something like this when they are done. Let nice then EAT! I used the Double Stuff multiplicity and it was an excellent idea, LOVE the additional white cream center that melts ever so slightly